Finally turned 18 years old today in real life today, which is the legal age in my country
Cant wait to start working 9-5's and hitting the pub every other night
It only goes downhill from here!!!!
My inventory is open *wink* *wink*
lol you should go to college
really hard to find a 9-5 without a college degree
Happy birthday I guess?
Well now we need an update when year 19 comes around
Hitting the pub every night gets expensive my guy lol. But either way congratz
I am from Australia, so there is no college :/
bro my australian friend gets paid by the government money to go to college and all his tuition waived. so he gets paid 2k a month extra, besides not having to pay tuition.
Oh happy birthday
[image: gifdb.com]
Mate, we do. We mainly have universities though
Hey, when you're in your mid-twenties, you'll find car insurance gets cheaper. So there is that.
Anyways, happy birthday, I bountied you as a gift.
Tis the only gift I've received so far!
Thanks!
Happy Birthday & welcome to adulthood, son :)
The fact that this way of life game is older than you is pretty impressive
And the fact I’ve been playing it on and off since the games early days makes me feel very, very old on this birthday post :’)
Moved to Non-Related
Hopefully your back doesn’t hurt too much
Can I have your stuff? Pixel assets won't help pay your bills anyway.
how long you think that'll take?
I’m guessing between 365-366 days