Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

temporarily closed

Started by Nocturne [2866606] on in Trading Post.

6 replies · 159 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
15
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100

Most-liked replies

Nocturne [2866606]
Want the two merits but without having to lock up 1.6-1.7b? For a fee of 20m I'll transfer my maxed out PI to you for triggering the merits.

How it works - message & set a trade with me and add 1.67b, I will add my pi and accept.

Go to your properties page and click on the island to trigger the merits.

Trade the island back to me and I will return 1.65b (20m fee)

STATUS - PI available

currently have to liquidate, service will reopen soon