I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.
So i decided to do a 99k happy merit using job points And ecstasy. I'm currently working in 10* Ladies strip club
After using jp for 45k happy I used ecstasy and gained only my max happy instead of 45k then used some more jp and somehow ended up with 11k happy
(timestamps at the end)
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
[image: media.discordapp.net]
18:59:48 - 29/05/23 You used 910 / 966 job points on Hot Flush gaining 45,500 happiness
19:00:00 - 29/05/23 You used some Ecstasy gaining 4,525 happiness
19:00:21 - 29/05/23 You used 56 / 56 job points on Hot Flush gaining 2,800 happiness
Edit: didn't receive 99k merit happy either
So i decided to do a 99k happy merit using job points And ecstasy. I'm currently working in 10* Ladies strip club
After using jp for 45k happy I used ecstasy and gained only my max happy instead of 45k then used some more jp and somehow ended up with 11k happy
(timestamps at the end)
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
[image: media.discordapp.net]
18:59:48 - 29/05/23 You used 910 / 966 job points on Hot Flush gaining 45,500 happiness
19:00:00 - 29/05/23 You used some Ecstasy gaining 4,525 happiness
19:00:21 - 29/05/23 You used 56 / 56 job points on Hot Flush gaining 2,800 happiness
Edit: didn't receive 99k merit happy either