Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

missing referral

Started by YourYoungMaster [2921100] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 40 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Saichie [2938249] ×1 Zeratu69 [2949577] ×1

YourYoungMaster [2921100]
Hello, I have referred a few people to this game since I started. However out of 4 people, I only got confirmation on the two because they have forgotten to add the referral in. The two people (my sister and just recently a friend of mine) are still not on my referral list.

Here are their in-game names:
Saichie [2938249]
Zeratu69 [2949577]

I hope these people can be added manually on my referral. Thank you.

Mentions: Saichie [2938249] · Zeratu69 [2949577]

Saichie [2938249]
Hi, Good Day! Confirming this, I was referred by Don_Kulafu [2921100] to Torn a few weeks ago.

Please add me to his referral list. Thank you.
Zeratu69 [2949577]
I’m confirming this. He sent me the referral link and I thought that’s it. Apparently I still need to add his account name(?) on the referral. Dunno. I didn’t do it lol.