Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Account i.d. issues

Started by Trippocalypse [2728685] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 50 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

mavri [2402357] ×1

Trippocalypse [2728685]
After my recent stint in fed jail, following my wrongful imprisonment case..

My i.d. number seems to be having issues no matter what app I use to access torn.
I'm guessing it has to do with rising from the grave 3 days later
(I.e. probably deleted and returned)

Mostly a minor inconvenience at the time, but if stops me from setting timers, trade values, etc.