Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

TCHS Support Group

Started by Mystique- [2013744] on in Stock Market.

35 replies · 1.07k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 36 / 36 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
36
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Wunda [859667]
Mines doing amazing. I got in it early early aswell before most I really thought that bitch would bounce but ohhhhh no.. been holding it for a week aswell.
oh well.. at least I got 8 boxes of med supplies (Y)

[image: cdn.discordapp.com]

Edit: I still made 3b profit in May on about 30-35b liquid even with like half of my liquid tied up in this for the last week :)
Marcinko [488099]
Soon as every stock fund went in ched couldn’t help himself but wipe off trillions from torns economy, sees it as balancing, just like SYM.

Safe to say SFAK about to plummet on the market.
Lonestar [1151936]
TCHS is the new SYM lol

Thankfully, I only have my benefit block so down about 3mil but aiming to buy a few bil worth when I think it's finished dropping.