Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Law Firm

Started by Dnomder [2736280] on in Company Recruitment.

9 replies · 84 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100

Most-liked replies

Dnomder [2736280]
It was a tough choice, but the fact your effectiveness was less than 10 it was going to hurt the companies bottom line. I'm sorry, sometimes hard decisions must be made. I do wish you the best in your future endeavors.
Celestino86 [2925740]
Please do not put this on my low effectiveness.
I told you before you even hired me that my work stats are very low.
You said it didnt matter and that you would offer trains bluh bluh after achieving star 1 on Sunday etc.

It was a poor decision on your end to insist and hire me despite my warnings but anyway I guess we live and learn.

You could have send a message or actually fired me earlier instead of letting me waste 3 full days in stats I didn't want to develop and fire me one day before you got your supposed star.

This is exactly why a friend said "do not work for 0 star companies".

Anyway good luck to you but I really hope we never interact again.
Dnomder [2736280]
Waste 3 days in stats? Are you for real? Your unemployable....

A friend once told me to "never hire somebody who thinks developing stats is a waste of time."
Celestino86 [2925740]
Dude I told you I had low stats, you could have easily backed off but you didn't you need bodies to fill in your company then fire once it was full. There is no harm is admitting it its a valid tactic, but here you are.
Giving my old spot? The one that paid nothing and gave lower stats than NPC jobs? yes I am so so sad!

Can't you read? I said wasted 3 days on stats I didn't want to develop, not that I wasted 3 days on developing stats
The NPC actually gave more stats that your company did and the stats I actually wanted but never mind.

You could have also messaged, but better not to bother with a noob player right?