How do I read a chronicle for the merit. I've tried before but no luck
Chronicle
Started by hiyou [1858163] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
I think it measure how long you've been on the page for? and your general engagement in it but I haven't a clue on how it's calculated
I personally got it by just reading one normally, which took a couple minutes
I personally got it by just reading one normally, which took a couple minutes
Mine took ages. I ended up leaving it on the chronicle for like 5 or 10 mins and scrolling to stop my phone going to sleep...
Looks to me like every 30 seconds you spend on the page there's a RNG % to trigger the merit. just keep page open on your phone/PC and do whatever you want to.
You just need to read them, idk how it registers but if you're just scrolling and reading normally you should get it. They take like 5 minutes to read and are pretty interesting to see how torn was once.
you need to turn on your device camera, then wait until a staff verify that you read it, duh
Open Camera or recording video that i read?
just open it.. scroll to bottom. walk off and do something more interesting in real life like watching paint dry then after 10 or 15mins go back. close and the merit should happen. if not. try another one
You are stupid and had just been stupidly bamboozled.