Thanks for losses. will buy more another time.
Closed
Started by SuperDuper [1036235] on in Attacking.
About this thread
Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 19
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 15
- Likes on archived posts
- 30
- Authority score
- 45 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 47 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
Does that apply for ever time
And day
And day
Yes
Awesome service and fast payment :)
Paid me instantly
Bump
Bump
Instant payment would die again.
Just woke up. everyone should be paid now
Very good payment and fast 10/10
R+
I hope this works. I realy need money
Legit instant pay out ?
I got payed instant tysm
Payed fast
perfect , so fast
Is this still available
Is this still available
Can I apply for this one?
Just did another loss.
payments sent now