Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

The REAL truth behind Goldenfeel's Fed story

Started by DarkSpark [1266202] on in General Discussion.

107 replies · 10.7k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 108 / 108 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

CHERUBIM [2845646]
You talk about SMTH using scripts, lol, There are many others, that are not in SMTH who uses illegal scripting lol. Bogie is a good detective and has caught lots of them , and will still get more of them to the federal jail. The question is: This same people, after banning them, come back to play Torn on a normal way without scripting, Chinese, normally are great in programming of scripts and stuffs, due to they're mostly dominating in most games and they play games alot, so I'm not surprised. But I actually don't like the way SMTH keeps getting into the news everyday. It's like a blow to face of other Chinese players who plays, who doesn't cheat. Please SMTH guys, if playing without scripting would make your faction have some rest from the people of Torn, please do it. This issue of SMTH this, SMTH that, is annoying. I know you Chinese are great gamers and ive known y'all from many gaming platform, but please just stop all this, it's annoying. I don't want to read about SMTH again in forums.

And to new posters about SMTH, bogie already investigated them, so keep your investigations to yourself or report it to bogie or any of the staffs, they'll work on it . You guys just disturbing my peace with all this. The stories of SMTH is annoying to read everyday damn day
SporkMonkey [2065017]
Damn, OP. You brought the receipts!

I feel like I am reading about the ancient cheating magicks. I wonder if the Grey Tea Wizard, Bogie, can use his anti-magics and ban the cheaters to the land of the fed.

or if he's even willing! Seems like SMTH has been getting a pass when he should be saying

[image: i.imgflip.com]

Glad I'm not on TikTok, that way SMTH doesn't have my personal info.
SporkMonkey [2065017]
I never said you "assaulted" anyone.

Sexually harassed. Big difference.

Maybe you're feeling guilty. Weird.

Go sleep the alcohol off, bud.

Edit:
Edited for your pleasure.
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
The grannies of what remains of MHQ couldn't see it with a magnifying glass if they even wanted to. They'd need a Telescope.
Pops [1025410]
Thank you for the extremely insightful posts. I hope this level of investigation is enough to spur Bogie and the rest of the Torn staff to take this seriously, as everything in Torn is logged it should be trivial to place relevant dates, activity history and correlations together across the entirety of SMTH.

The only thing preventing the pursuit of punishment seems to be an unwillingness to do the leg work by Torn staff. I understand it is a lot to ask for, and takes significant time out of other game updates / moderation / coordination like meaningful content delivery but If nothing comes of this i'll likely end up quitting or diminishing my activity even further as will many others.

Players who read posts like this on wide spread, coordinated and organised cheating are often left wondering whats the point in spending time and real money on this game when its dominated by a cheating class. To any new player who has expounded views similar, I hope to point them to the actions that Torn staff take.
bogie [148747] Admin Staff
I don't understand why people don't think we take this seriously especially when this is regarding players I already jailed several years ago? I don't know how much more seriously I can take it?

Edit: Pinning this because I keep being asked if I've seen this thread and why I haven't jailed GoldenFeel and those we've confirmed were violating rules when I've already jailed them years ago for scripting, multis and RMT...

We already had the evidence they were cheating at the time, hence why we banned them, and hence why the defense of this kind of cheating means we are extremely distrustful of those who do so (given we already know how ingrained it can be), which is why I've made such statements to SMTH already...

It's very easy for people to point fingers at other players and say "They are cheating" when there's no consequences for being wrong and no effort required by them to actually legitimately conclude it... We do go to significant effort to prove that... Like we did nearly 4 years ago to confirm and ban the above mentioned players for cheating.
DR34M_W34V3R [1886958]
Cheating and spending money on this game may seem fun or profitable but I prefer the challenge to see how for I can get for free. Cheaters are prevalent in all games now so it isn’t a surprise. In a text crime game IMO it is part of what makes it real in a way. It’s still bad but just more expected. Torn prides itself in being a murky underworld anyways, kinda free ad lol. I think cheating must become an obsession for people in everything they do. It makes me appreciate what I earned on the level.
gnar [2268922]
it's simple, you can double the amount of seriousness involved just unfedding and then immediately jailing them again.
DeathFire [1905530]
I believe Torn Staff take very seriously rule breaking behaviours, and act as fast as possible to make people change their ways, by jailing for a shorter period and if there's no other way, permanently send them to Federal Jail.

There's one point though that could be different. There are many players that got punished with long terms, that common players can't know why they have been jailed, with the reason in their profile being "Staff See Notes".

There could be a note, even if it's a short one, explaining why the player had been sent to federal jail, specially if it's a permanent jail sentence.

In real world citizens can look into non classified law suits, even study the cases. The main reason is to prevent people from being wrongly sentenced.
Gas [2375993]
Is nobody gonna point out that the evidence is outdated by 12 years. The evidence givin predates RESPO (2014)

The thread is a joke and a waste of time lol
Adrenalinas [1974447]
Ban top 1k (nw/battle stats) I bet 10% of them don`t ask why the ones that ask will get released and free 10 e-refills :D
Butters [34298]
So you're asking SMTH to stop using possibly illegal scripts to stop making other Chinese players look bad, instead of not using said scripts because not cheating is simply the right thing to do?

Rather interesting perspective there reading this thread as a casual observer (before you-know-who derails it).