Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Enlist

Started by Ravenrook [2933820] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 417 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
Ravenrook [2933820]
I have purchased a car in the game. However, one of the tabs is entitled 'Enlist'. What does this mean? Sorry if that sounds like a stupid question but I don't want to accidentally sell a car I've only just purchased.
Xerra [2775419]
You're just enlisting it into the car racing, I assume. Have you learned driving licence and bought the entry ticket for that at some point?
Darth-Vader [2004834]
Enlisting just means putting it in to be available for races, if a car isn't enlisted, then you can't select it for a race, but it is still very much your car, you don't lose it.