Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Weapon EXP

Started by slight [1844739] on in Suggestions.

4 replies · 43 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
slight [1844739]
To be honest, I'm much too lazy/busy (mostly lazy) to look into other threads to see if this suggestion has been brought up. So if it has, whatever.. Is there anything in the works for a stat that could show us our progress gaining exp on individual weapons so that we can keep track of what weapons we own that we still need to get to 100% or is it far to vast to put the effort into it? I could see that it might not be on a "top ten" list of things to get done, but it could be useful for those of us trying to max out all our weapon exp.
slight [1844739]
Thank you very much. I knew if I was lazy enough, someone would do the work for me... That's how the world works now isn't it?
JackKelly [2271177]
I can't really take credit fort it. It was already there.

But yeah, it isn't uncommon for lazy people to not fully utilize the means that are already available to them. I wouldn't say thats how the world works, but simply a by-product of it working.