Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

A question about missions.

Started by Seawolf01 [2905717] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 164 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
Seawolf01 [2905717]
I've currently finished all of "George's" missions, but the next set of missions hasn't unlocked.

What do I need to do to unlock the next set?

Thank you in advance.
Unknownmercer [2928529]
So i have the anonymous and Duke sets of missions however I completed the Duke contract mission as well as many Duke missions just wondering when I get the next anonymous mission