Who wants to get married?.. hit me up?.. females please
Looking for spouse
Started by Tyler_amarande [1978073] on in Properties.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 10
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
Most-liked replies
- CrashCoredump [1359983]
· 5 likes ·
[image: i.kym-cdn.com] - VaguelyCanadian [2678408]
· 3 likes ·
I can be a girl if you pay me enough, based on your nw tho it's more than you can afford...
Um. This is... not how to get married lol
Moved to Properties
I can be a girl if you pay me enough, based on your nw tho it's more than you can afford...
I need a spouse
I need a wife
My husband's about to quit torn and leave me everything. I will remarry for a P.I.
Need a spouse with pi