Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Referral Issue.

Started by Alkrim [2955382] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 35 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
Alkrim [2955382]
Hello, so a friend is helping me with this game and I jumped the gun and made an account without using the referral link. Can you set my referrer to Winged_Cougar 1993598?
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Referral system is there for people who bring in their genuine friends, relatives and acquaintances from real world. Based on what I am seeing, this appears to be something that was arranged after the player had already created their account. Arranging a fake referral like this is against rules. I won't be adding this.