Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Happy Jump

Started by Entheros [2922408] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 167 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
6
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
63 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100

Most-liked replies

Entheros [2922408]
Hello, I am a new player to torn and find it difficult to gain some stats, Last night I saw a thread about this thing called happy jump and I'm about to try it..
Right now I'm at ?
-Global Gym
-Have 1000 energy
-Ecstacy and Erotic Dvd 4x (Total happiness will be 25,400)

Do you think I can Gain much stats?
Thankyou
GassyTerps [1444838]
You’ll gain a lot more than you are now that’s for sure. I’d recommend stacking energy before training to get the most for your money.

This should be posted in questions and answers though.
Camellia [2758196]
Yes, you can do 5 edvds though. I'd also recommend you consider renting a private island if you have the money for jumps to help with funding them. At this stage you'll get plenty of stats, I think the recommended time to stop happy jumps with when you have around 400k per stat, or 800k if you're working in an adult novelty store.
bot_7420 [2937420]
1. Be in a 5025 max happy PI (rent from rental market and upgrade) before you consider doing happy jumps.
2. Read happy jump tutorials carefully to avoid mistakes.
3. If happy jump is too expensive for you to do it frequently, consider doing choco jumps instead.
4. Understand different training methods and when to use / stop using them.

Mentions: Choco Jump (Happy Jump Alt) · iribuya's Happy Jump Visual guide · Jumping vs Energy training (with data and plots!)