Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

What the HELL.

Started by KlaraBell [2926701] on in General Discussion.

133 replies · 5.58k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 134 / 134 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
134
Discussion span
→
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
35 / 100
Story score
70 / 100
Engagement score
86 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

KlaraBell [2926701] ×2 Chedburn [1] ×1 FidelCashflow [1993550] ×1

KlaraBell [2926701]
I got a notification that I was kicked out of my education course that simply says "Get out of my education course you god damn druggy!"

18:02:13 - 07/06/23 Get out of my education course you god damn druggy!

I don't know who the f**k is responsible for this, but f**k you too.

I'm stacking energy for a faction war, asshole, and I have every right to be in an education course while I'm doing it.

I hope you step barefoot on a f**king Lego. -_-
Hemigidius [2157705]
Get to level 15 and you can rehab to prevent this

You will be kicked from any education you are enrolled in. While in a faction with maximum Toleration, this occurs around an addiction level that provides 6-7% Battle Stats debuff.
Chuck_Norris [2544593]
Join a faction with

1. More respect that can offer toleration perks
2. A leadership team who can give you advice about this, and more, to help you grow.
Cheesus [505043] Wiki Contributor
Agreed. Memes aside, your fac leadership should have warned you about the dangers of using too many drugs, especially before level 15.
KlaraBell [2926701]
LOL all right folks, I see that this was my own fault now. Only been playing a little over a month and didn't realize this was a thing that could happen.

I freely take the L and will look out for any Legos in my apartment.
Cheesus [505043] Wiki Contributor
That's the spirit! Going forward - avoid taking drugs for a few days until the brain icon goes away. Get to level 15 ASAP to be able to fly to Switz to clear up addiction and to be able to take drugs more safely.

And maybe warn the other < 15's in your faction so they don't also find out the hard way
KlaraBell [2926701]
My very own Certificate of Lame!

I'd like to thank the dude or dudette who I bought the Xanax from, without whom, this certificate would never have been possible.

You think I'm lame! You really think I'm lame!