Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

help for analytics

Started by XxcrackedxX [2946301] on in API Development.

6 replies · 152 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
51 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
XxcrackedxX [2946301]
i want make tools for analytics all Item in Market i want konw best Item ( Quality- Stealth -Damage -Accuracy)
i want to konw how i can see all Item in Market from api
BritishBenji [2257611]
I've looked into this a couple times, it's gonna take a LOT of calls if you're running it through the API instead of a UserScript.

You'd take the itemmarket selection: (Macana used as an example)
https://api.torn.com/market/391?selections=itemmarket&key=

You'd then take an itemID from the result, and search that under the itemdetails selection
https://api.torn.com/torn/9530327683?selections=itemdetails&key=

HOWEVER
I'm not sure you can get item details of items you don't own via the API, at least, I can't seem to
XxcrackedxX [2946301]
https://api.torn.com/torn/180642275?selections=items&key=%20{%22api%22}&comment=TryItPage
i get
{"error":{"code":4,"error":"Wrong fields"}}

https://api.torn.com/torn/?selections=itemdetails&key=%20{%22api%22}&comment=TryItPage
i get
{"error":{"code":17,"error":"Backend error occurred, please try again"}}

just i want ask from were you get that UID 9530327683
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]i[/background]
BritishBenji [2257611]
My bad, I sometimes forget to check back with threads, especially when I'm not quoted.
9530327683 is the ID of a Macana I own, sorry for any confusion