Up
Grave pls
Started by Graciejj2000 [2037482] on in Company Recruitment.
Posts archived: 334 / 334 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
What da frack
Wolverine boobies sell!
Up
Well thank you!
Incidentally, we need more of those placebo rabies shots - I know its normal to get so stirred up by milking this precious oil from beneath the waves that we all start to froth at the mouth a bit, but I think its unnerving the buyers. Gotta at least pretend to be doing something about it!
Incidentally, we need more of those placebo rabies shots - I know its normal to get so stirred up by milking this precious oil from beneath the waves that we all start to froth at the mouth a bit, but I think its unnerving the buyers. Gotta at least pretend to be doing something about it!
Up
Up
Up
Placebos on the way!
Up
Up
Up
Up
Up
Up
Up
Up
Up
Up
Up