Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Apex Ranked

Started by The_Karpe [2610437] on in Gaming.

2 replies · 27 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
5 / 100
Historical score
10 / 100
Story score
19 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
The_Karpe [2610437]
I just got back into playing apex again and this ranked system they have going on now is so bad. I have never seen so many rats in the game before. tell me all of your guys opinions on this new system they have now.
Newo777 [462964]
I feel like my promos were screwy. We had a trio going and even if i would get more kills, more damage, etc one of my teammates would still get more points and got placed higher. :(
kirb [2176411]
I think they're trying to promote a playstyle similar to ALGS (ie. all or most squads are alive 3rd and 4th circle) after all, I think it is about survival and uh, being the last one alive. I've heard people complaining about the ranked system but I think it's more about the new MMR system not working correctly? I've barely played this season to know.