Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

All hits mitigated

Started by T14all [2929995] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 83 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
T14all [2929995]
Hi guys

I have been told that if the person I’m attacking has 16 times my strength, all my hits will be mitigated.


I’ve just had this, but struggle to see how this person has 205,408 defence at level 17?


https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=6f8b51cfbfe27f377ccc29aadefc22be



Is this correct?
mavri [2402357]
> I’ve just had this, but struggle to see how this person has 205,408 defence at level 17?

Level isn't a good way of seeing what stats your opponent may have since you can level hold. There's level 1 with billions of stats and there's level 100s with 10 in each stat.

Nothing is out of the ordinary here.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Level is not a direct indicator of stats, players can choose to not upgrade their level and keep building stats into billions while being at a low level.

Thanks!