Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Blazing Trades

Started by Dr_Blaze [2527551] on in Trading Post.

39 replies · 238 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 40 / 40 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
40
Discussion span
→
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Dr_Blaze [2527551]

Welcome to Blazing Trades!



I am a simple trader, looking to help shift items off your hands and money into said hands.

I am available from 22:00 to 10:00 TCT most days. If I'm online and in Torn, go ahead and send a trade!

I buy everything except Clothing and those Caches, RW equipment, Miscellaneous Junk (Items with no use) and Artifacts.

I will never mug customers, there's not much point in being a trader if you piss off your clients, is there?

To start a trade: Click here!

To view my price list: Click here!

Interested in buying? Check my bazaar, it may have just what you're looking for!

Have a great day!