Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Need help!

Started by Skullptura [1838309] on in Graveyard.

1 replies · 29 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
Skullptura [1838309]
I started this game a long time ago, now I'm no more than a shadow here. I need any help you can give me - all of you who will send me 10.000.000 as a gift will receive my respect and gratitude. And my word is gold, not a wind blow... Thank you for all your kindness, I still believe in humanity!