Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Referral

Started by Rashed9999 [2591406] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 20 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100

Most-liked replies

Rashed9999 [2591406]
I had an issue with linking my friends account with mine and I've managed to resolve this issue previously. However, after the error was fixed my friend had already reached level 10 onto level 15, is it possible for me to get the first referral bonus for reaching level 10 which I missed out on due to the linking error as he was already level 15 once we got the linking error solved.
I will get my friend to comment on this thread and any help will be appreciated, thank you.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I have already commented on your prior report here. You need to submit the request as soon as the referral got missed. Rewards aren't credited retroactively if the person has crossed Level 10 before filing the report.

Thanks!

Mentions: Referral bonus