What are your thoughts on people who send you Anonymous messages? Do you enjoy the attention? If so whats the weirdest message you got from someone?
Anon Messages
Started by QueenoftheRoses [2556388] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 26
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 55 / 100
- Engagement score
- 66 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Qfiffle [2557282] Committee
· 10 likes ·
I enjoy anon messages. Mostly I get fun ones. Someone anonymously sent $1 to you with the message: with the message: Bet you thought this was the rw match event Someone anonymously sent $1 to you with the message: with …
I dont recieve them often at all, but i generally associated them with drama i don’t care about, but if some white hat wants to commit white collar crimes anonymously in my mailbox feel free
I think I'm generally drama free. Unless you're markland. But I keep getting lovely messages like
You were sent $1 from someone with the message: go eat shit, stupid bastard
You were sent $1 from someone with the message: go eat shit, stupid bastard
Thats not the kind of anon messages hes talking about but same vibes
I'm hoping if these idiots keep sending I can afford the next rank of SYM.
I totally didnt realize you were op with my last comment lol oops. Good luck with that
DW these messages are hilarious.
I gain 1 dollar anons daily. Have for years. I occupy torn minds for nothing. 1 dollar a day for years. Actually several dollars a day.
Point being, my life really isn't that bad, if people can't even own up to their own bullshit.
By my best estimates, there are hundreds in NS, MHQ, and PT more miserable than I am.
Point being, my life really isn't that bad, if people can't even own up to their own bullshit.
By my best estimates, there are hundreds in NS, MHQ, and PT more miserable than I am.
My favourite is when someone sends me a $1 I hate you/you’re stupid message, and I’ve been active on a lot of threads so literally have no idea what they’re referring to.
I honestly have no idea what possesses people to anon a message like that, what do they think they are achieving lol.
I honestly have no idea what possesses people to anon a message like that, what do they think they are achieving lol.
I had a wonderful conversation with one person who used anon messages, but that was a one time thing. To be fair, they also liked giving me money anonymously, so it was definitely a weird time.
Most others are best ignored though.
Most others are best ignored though.
04:28:28 - 10/06/23 You sent $1 to Unlucky with the message: I hate you/your stupid
Feel hurt now that I did that
Feel hurt now that I did that
I can't remember the last time I got an anon message, I do think it'd be fun to get that ability just to mess with random people I've never met before tho
I enjoy anon messages. Mostly I get fun ones.
Someone anonymously sent $1 to you with the message: with the message: Bet you thought this was the rw match event
Someone anonymously sent $1 to you with the message: with the message: egg
Someone anonymously sent $1 to you with the message: with the message: EGG
Someone anonymously sent $1 to you with the message: with the message: egg
Someone anonymously sent $1 to you with the message: with the message: egg
Someone anonymously sent $1 to you with the message: with the message: egg
Someone anonymously sent $1 to you with the message: with the message: Egg
Someone anonymously sent $1 to you with the message: with the message: egg o'clock
Someone anonymously sent $1 to you with the message: with the message: EGGEGGEGGEGG
Someone anonymously sent $1 to you with the message: with the message: EGGG
Someone anonymously sent $1 to you with the message: with the message: EGGGG
Someone anonymously sent $1 to you with the message: with the message: eggggggggg
Someone anonymously sent $1 to you with the message: with the message: eggs
Someone anonymously sent $1 to you with the message: with the message: EVILEGG
Someone anonymously sent $1 to you with the message: with the message: I hate you
Someone anonymously sent $1 to you with the message: with the message: I meant i love you
Someone anonymously sent $1 to you with the message: with the message: I hope you OD on your next Xanax
Someone anonymously sent $1 to you with the message: with the message: It wasn't me
Someone anonymously sent $1 to you with the message: with the message: its next time fetus
Someone anonymously sent $1 to you with the message: with the message: notegg
Someone anonymously sent $1 to you with the message: with the message: OMG CHECK FACTION CHAT!!!!
Someone anonymously sent $1 to you with the message: with the message: Qfiffle: I wish I could do anon sends
Someone anonymously sent $1 to you with the message: with the message: Send 8 boobs with nipples visible or I get silver to raid you
Someone anonymously sent $1 to you with the message: with the message: send cat pics or i raid your faction
Someone anonymously sent $1 to you with the message: with the message: Someone told me you take it up the bum. Don't respond if true.
Someone anonymously sent $1 to you with the message: with the message: that wasn't me
Someone anonymously sent $1 to you with the message: with the message: We've been trying to reach you about your car's extended warranty
Update: I like these ones I got since this thread too:
You were sent $1 from someone with the message: sometimes I wiggle around in the garden like an earthworm
You were sent $1 from someone with the message: Toe lickers are just confused hot dog eaters
Someone anonymously sent $1 to you with the message: with the message: Bet you thought this was the rw match event
Someone anonymously sent $1 to you with the message: with the message: egg
Someone anonymously sent $1 to you with the message: with the message: EGG
Someone anonymously sent $1 to you with the message: with the message: egg
Someone anonymously sent $1 to you with the message: with the message: egg
Someone anonymously sent $1 to you with the message: with the message: egg
Someone anonymously sent $1 to you with the message: with the message: Egg
Someone anonymously sent $1 to you with the message: with the message: egg o'clock
Someone anonymously sent $1 to you with the message: with the message: EGGEGGEGGEGG
Someone anonymously sent $1 to you with the message: with the message: EGGG
Someone anonymously sent $1 to you with the message: with the message: EGGGG
Someone anonymously sent $1 to you with the message: with the message: eggggggggg
Someone anonymously sent $1 to you with the message: with the message: eggs
Someone anonymously sent $1 to you with the message: with the message: EVILEGG
Someone anonymously sent $1 to you with the message: with the message: I hate you
Someone anonymously sent $1 to you with the message: with the message: I meant i love you
Someone anonymously sent $1 to you with the message: with the message: I hope you OD on your next Xanax
Someone anonymously sent $1 to you with the message: with the message: It wasn't me
Someone anonymously sent $1 to you with the message: with the message: its next time fetus
Someone anonymously sent $1 to you with the message: with the message: notegg
Someone anonymously sent $1 to you with the message: with the message: OMG CHECK FACTION CHAT!!!!
Someone anonymously sent $1 to you with the message: with the message: Qfiffle: I wish I could do anon sends
Someone anonymously sent $1 to you with the message: with the message: Send 8 boobs with nipples visible or I get silver to raid you
Someone anonymously sent $1 to you with the message: with the message: send cat pics or i raid your faction
Someone anonymously sent $1 to you with the message: with the message: Someone told me you take it up the bum. Don't respond if true.
Someone anonymously sent $1 to you with the message: with the message: that wasn't me
Someone anonymously sent $1 to you with the message: with the message: We've been trying to reach you about your car's extended warranty
Update: I like these ones I got since this thread too:
You were sent $1 from someone with the message: sometimes I wiggle around in the garden like an earthworm
You were sent $1 from someone with the message: Toe lickers are just confused hot dog eaters
Good way to build NW
Someone anonymously sent $420,690,000,000 to you with the message: suck my d**k multi
Someone anonymously sent $420,690,000,000 to you with the message: suck my d**k multi
yeah Colette doesnt do a good job of hiding its him most of the time. Its hilarious tho thats hes too much of a coward to put his face behind it :P
You sent $1 to QueenoftheRoses with the message: You are so stunning and brave
13:52:25 - 12/01/21 Someone anonymously sent $69 to you with the message: alteast show your name you puss
Gotta love the disconnect.
Gotta love the disconnect.
Don’t forget anon mails, last one I got was a friend or foe reveal. Was a nice surprise that had me scratching my head thinking who the f**k?
edit, cash sends I don’t receive many of
edit, cash sends I don’t receive many of
| Someone anonymously sent $1,277 to you with the message: A refund appears in your shoe | |
| 8 HOURS AGO | |
| 03:02:27 - 10/06/23 | Someone anonymously sent $250,000 to you |
| 14 DAYS AGO | |
| 23:57:59 - 26/05/23 | Someone anonymously sent $1 to you with the message: d3 is definitely a creep |
| 16:51:37 - 10/04/23 | Someone anonymously sent $1 to you with the message: GO EAT SHIT YOU f**kHEAD |