Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Trade timeout bug

Started by Persuai [2757581] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 72 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

TheDonBase [1142705] ×1 Persuai [2757581] ×1

Persuai [2757581]
Yesterday I was sent a trade while I was mid flight and got back about 45 minutes before the expiration of the trade. I accepted it, got the items, but then got an event of expiration the trade. I got all the items from the trade no problem. The trade icon wasn't on the bar either.

06:03:59 - 11/06/23 You accepted the trade with TheDonBase [view]
07:00:05 - 11/06/23 The trade between you and TheDonBase expired

Edit: looks like this is a item duplication bug. TheDonBase got his trade stuff back and I have got the items from the trade.


Device: samsung SM-S908U Android: 13 App version: 1.9.32
TheDonBase [1142705]
Can confirm
06:03:59 - 11/06/23 Persuai has accepted the trade titled "Suprise". You must now accept to finalize it. Please click here to continue.
07:00:05 - 11/06/23 The trade with Persuai has expired
Happend with 2 people in our faction. i got the money and cars back and sent it externally since i did not notice the trade accept.

Edit # 1
I the trades went throught with the 5m and the 3 cars, but i got them back aswell, and send them externally since i did not know it went through
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
The trade needs to be accepted by both players. TheDonBase did not accept the trade and hence it expired and the goods were returned after 15 minutes.
07:00:05 - 11/06/23 The trade between Persuai and TheDonBase expired
06:03:59 - 11/06/23 Persuai accepted the trade with TheDonBase [view]
00:48:24 - 11/06/23 TheDonBase added 1x xxxx, 1x xxxx, 1x xxxx to a trade with Persuai [view]
00:48:16 - 11/06/23 TheDonBase added $xxxx to a trade with Persuai increasing the total to $xxxx [view]
00:48:12 - 11/06/23 TheDonBase initiated a trade with Persuai titled "Suprise" [view]
Thanks!

Mentions: Persuai [2757581] · TheDonBase [1142705]

Persuai [2757581]
I can verify that the items were not returned as part of the transaction involved cash that I vaulted immediately after I accepted the trade.