Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Linking Discord Problem

Started by RoughLove [2885015] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 87 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
4
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
RoughLove [2885015]
Device: LGE LM-X210APM Android: 8.1.0 App version: 1.9.32

Was trying to link my discord so I could verify that this was me to my fraction but after I press authorize it takes me to torn but it's a blank page. Then when I try to click anything on the page it keeps crashing. Is my phone just to crappy to do it or something?
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Can you perhaps try verifying in a browser instead of Torn app to see if it works?
RoughLove [2885015]
I tried doing it through a browsers and through the app. Both bring me to a torn page that's just a blank screen,then after a few minutes I try to click anything on the page and torn crashes. I don't really know what else to do and my fraction requires linking my account. I've made sure torn is updated, I cleared cache and I logged out and back in. It's just kinda annoying. I guess I'll have to find another fraction that doesn't require verifying your account through discord.