Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Racing results

Started by Kyrn [2018370] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 20 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
28 / 100
Kyrn [2018370]
Hi, When I'm on my phone 9/10 times I can't see the results of the race I was in. The car/name just showing on the order we join the race I guess, but no time showing :'( No problems when I log in on my computer and see the race results.

It happen 99% of the time when I clicked on the icon on top of my screen (on phone) and even in the notifications page on the "View" link (still on phone).

goodluck :)