Hey
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 14
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 50 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Advice: Grave this before anyone reads it.
YOU MUGGED BLACKSIMM AND STOLE $1,232
Thanks I'll take that
Thanks I'll take that
Read tutorials and guides.
5 forum posts. Basically all copy pasta. The "I'm African" angle was unique though.
I would advice to read this nice new player money making guide: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16085195
Begging - moved to graveyard
Begging - moved to graveyard