I'm trying to find an Audi S3 and no one has one, I can't find it at the docks or item market , I even used donator search. Please can someone help me with one
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 5 / 100
- Historical score
- 9 / 100
- Story score
- 21 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
There's ~15 in circulation and worth billions.
You would need to find an owner (typically a top-tier racer) and go from there..
You would need to find an owner (typically a top-tier racer) and go from there..