Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

403 Message Error

Started by 2074167 [2074167] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 91 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
39 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
2074167 [2074167]
Whenever I send a message to anyone (guild, private, it doesn't matter) I get a 403 error. It works on my phone, but just not from my PC. It's been like this for about a month. I figured it would fix itself eventually, but no luck. Halp?

Things I've tried:
1.) I've disabled ALL of my extensions.
2.) Closed my browser.
3.) Cleared cache and cookies.
4.) Restarted my machine.

EDIT: At least I could make this post to the forum from my PC
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Which browser are you using on your PC? Is this happening in another browser or is it limited to only your main browser?
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Can you replicate the issue in Incognito mode in Chrome with all of your scripts and extensions turned off?