Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

JIRC BUYS STUFF

Started by JircnivElnix [2818164] on in Trading Post.

93 replies · 1.32k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 94 / 94 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
94
Discussion span
→
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
80 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

JircnivElnix [2818164]

[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)][background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)][background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)][background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)][background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Hello Everyone!

[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Welcome to my trading post[/background]
[/background]
[/background]
[/background]
[/background]
[/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Click here to:[/background]




Set Up [background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)][background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)][background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Trade[/background]
[/background]
[/background]


[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]
I am a new but experienced trader with more than 200 trades made in the last few weeks

[image: media2.giphy.com]

I'm active! So try setting up trade anytime I'm online! :D[/background]



THINGS I BUY:
PLUSHIES
FLOWERS
DRUGS
CANS
BOOSTERS
ALCOHOL&CANDY
MEDICAL SUPPLIES
TEMPS
SUPPLY PACKS(NO RW)
ENHANCERS(no SE's)



Quick and Safe! The only people that will know we are trading are you and me, and i will never lay a hand on any customer!