Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

DoC is Officially begging for all your garbage.

Started by GeneralKnox [2559648] on in General Discussion.

4 replies · 351 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
16
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100

Most-liked replies

GeneralKnox [2559648]
Hey y'all. If you don't know who I am, I'm DoC.
I pass out free weed in Global. Daily, you get one.

I don't give a ____ if you think this is unoriginality or unprofitable. I like being kind to people. In exchange for this service I offer, the deal is literally item send me anything whenever you, yourself wish to be kind to me.

To all the trolls and haters who love mischief bait, what's a turkey baster for?

Anyway happy playing y'all, have an awesome Torn day.

Obligatory cute animal pictures
[image: media.discordapp.net]

[image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: media.discordapp.net]

If you must absolutely use money, buy weed from me. 1m donations each piece. Cheers yall
ChillySpunc [1905415]
I'm starting to get tired of all this kindness in GD, what happened to the good old days where we'd just shit on people for a typi? f**king goody 3 shoes.