Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Please see suggestions thread

Started by Harlot [2915346] on in Racing.

2 replies · 53 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
Harlot [2915346]
I am looking into the racing community here. I see comments such as “I race for fun” “racing isn’t to make money” “racing started off fun for me” ect… I made a suggestion for racing to spice things up …and I know not everyone frequents the suggestion forum so I want to post here in the racing communities main source of conversation.