After being mentioned by -Beesus- in a forum, I have had many people recommend I made an achievements thread. I managed this feat mainly via the help and advice of a few torn members. I hit level 16 in 0 days (15-16 hours of starting).
I believe my level accomplishment is something that is not ordinary. People have asked how I got it. Initially I met someone called LwG94 on torn. He was very kind to me and helped me make my first sale with items from the sweet shop. He gave me some advice and dropped me a secret that 'CockyNudist' was very weak and I could attack him to level up. I tried, and to my surprise, I managed to beat him. I began talking to Mr CN, apologising for attacking him whilst he was attacking others. He said it was not a problem, but to let him finish off what he was doing. He very kindly offered to let me use all my energy and xanax attacking him. He medded out of the hospital whilst I attacked and left him. I did not press the upgrade button until I spent almost 1000 energy attacking him. When I did, it was level, after level, after level. Now I have hit the holy level 15, my travelling journey begins.
Thanks to everyone who has helped me, welcomed me, those who have been nice to me and entertained me so far. I appreciate every single one of you. I am indebted to you all and hope to pay it back by becoming a player of influence in the future. It was recommended to me by my faction to ensure my rank in battle stats was above my rank in level, which means I will now solely be focusing on arranging this balance, What is next? 1m battle stats? 10k working stats? 100m networth? Follow along my journey to find out :)
I believe my level accomplishment is something that is not ordinary. People have asked how I got it. Initially I met someone called LwG94 on torn. He was very kind to me and helped me make my first sale with items from the sweet shop. He gave me some advice and dropped me a secret that 'CockyNudist' was very weak and I could attack him to level up. I tried, and to my surprise, I managed to beat him. I began talking to Mr CN, apologising for attacking him whilst he was attacking others. He said it was not a problem, but to let him finish off what he was doing. He very kindly offered to let me use all my energy and xanax attacking him. He medded out of the hospital whilst I attacked and left him. I did not press the upgrade button until I spent almost 1000 energy attacking him. When I did, it was level, after level, after level. Now I have hit the holy level 15, my travelling journey begins.
Thanks to everyone who has helped me, welcomed me, those who have been nice to me and entertained me so far. I appreciate every single one of you. I am indebted to you all and hope to pay it back by becoming a player of influence in the future. It was recommended to me by my faction to ensure my rank in battle stats was above my rank in level, which means I will now solely be focusing on arranging this balance, What is next? 1m battle stats? 10k working stats? 100m networth? Follow along my journey to find out :)