EDIT: Info we still need for Search For Cash/bootlegging as of the 10th of October:
1. Confirm the minimum level for kevlar glove, fishing rod (44 or lower), beach FAKs, torn city times/zipwallet
2. Production times/numbers on CDs. Please post to the Bootlegging thread (or here is fine too.)
3.What level does the high speed drive start appearing at? (under 61)
_____________________________________________________________________________________
The day we all thought was never coming is finally here! Alice is finally free!
Proxima and I put in a huge effort to get a working wiki page up for today- but there’s a lot of data, and the wiki could use your help collecting some of it!
Primarily, in the system there are some unique outcomes that only happen once. These unlock based on level, time of day, and some other factors. As we only get one chance per person to deduce what these factors may be, I could use as many people posting their unique finds as possible!
(EDIT July 19th: We know all uniques for SFC (except the new one) and Bootlegging. Thanks for the help)
What I need to know:
1 What the unique outcome gave you
2 Which subcrime you were doing
3 What effect is in place for said subcrime (eg, if doing Subway, is it on/offpeak? What %?)
4 What your level is when the unique trigger
5 What level you were when the notifier appeared signaling that a unique result was available
How do you tell when a unique outcome is available?
In this image, I have one crime with a unique available, and one without. “Search the subway” does not have a unique result available. “Search the Junkyard does- you can tell because of the star on the search button. There will be one unique result possible for each star shown.
[image: i.imgur.com]
How do I know when I just had a unique result?
First, unique results are usually items of higher value or higher quantity than most results- like Kevlar gloves, or ten morphine. If you suspect you had a unique result, look to the search button- it will be deactivated and display a gold star for a few seconds if you had a unique. Shown:
[image: i.imgur.com]
Sidenote: there are nonunique outcomes that are level dependent. If you start finding several outcomes for an item at a new level and you’ve never seen that item before, let me know.
1. Confirm the minimum level for kevlar glove, fishing rod (44 or lower), beach FAKs, torn city times/zipwallet
2. Production times/numbers on CDs. Please post to the Bootlegging thread (or here is fine too.)
3.What level does the high speed drive start appearing at? (under 61)
_____________________________________________________________________________________
The day we all thought was never coming is finally here! Alice is finally free!
Proxima and I put in a huge effort to get a working wiki page up for today- but there’s a lot of data, and the wiki could use your help collecting some of it!
Primarily, in the system there are some unique outcomes that only happen once. These unlock based on level, time of day, and some other factors. As we only get one chance per person to deduce what these factors may be, I could use as many people posting their unique finds as possible!
(EDIT July 19th: We know all uniques for SFC (except the new one) and Bootlegging. Thanks for the help)
What I need to know:
1 What the unique outcome gave you
2 Which subcrime you were doing
3 What effect is in place for said subcrime (eg, if doing Subway, is it on/offpeak? What %?)
4 What your level is when the unique trigger
5 What level you were when the notifier appeared signaling that a unique result was available
How do you tell when a unique outcome is available?
In this image, I have one crime with a unique available, and one without. “Search the subway” does not have a unique result available. “Search the Junkyard does- you can tell because of the star on the search button. There will be one unique result possible for each star shown.
[image: i.imgur.com]
How do I know when I just had a unique result?
First, unique results are usually items of higher value or higher quantity than most results- like Kevlar gloves, or ten morphine. If you suspect you had a unique result, look to the search button- it will be deactivated and display a gold star for a few seconds if you had a unique. Shown:
[image: i.imgur.com]
Sidenote: there are nonunique outcomes that are level dependent. If you start finding several outcomes for an item at a new level and you’ve never seen that item before, let me know.
Mentions: Wiki : Bootlegging