Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Referral

Started by Baphanax [2329198] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 88 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
Baphanax [2329198]
Got my friend into the game, they forgot to use my referral code signing up. Wasn't sure if there was a way we could add him as one of my referrals.
Cheesus [505043] Wiki Contributor
I believe you need to post the relevant info in bugs and issues, and your referral needs to confirm it. I could be mistaken on that but I've seen a post here or there similar to it