This is an awesome gesture!
About this thread
Posts archived: 170 / 170 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 170
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 65 / 100
- Engagement score
- 76 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Eyoh I'm new here
Thank you for the gesture!!!
I liek moneh me hobo
YOO IM HERE I LIKE MONEY
Me me me can I have free money
stop robbing me'
How new of a player?
I need money!!!
Hey
Free money?
Hi
I need it
I'm new
Hey
80k I want to see them in my pocket
Hey, I am new to this game, it would be nice to get some help from you ,thanks!
noob here, need all the income i can get
Hello
can i get please