Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

New junk found in crimes 2.0

Started by Tovaa [2182220] on in Suggestions.

3 replies · 42 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
25 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
Tovaa [2182220]
All the stuff we are finding in crimes 2.0 should be repurposed for other parts of the game (maybe this is already in the works- but I thought I would still throw it out there).


Like all the moldy food could be used to prank someone or be used in germ warfare to lower dexterity or speed (like a temporary weapon).

The newspaper and rope can be used in kidnapping crimes.


The car batteries and tires, scrap metal and tools that are found in the junkyard should be able to be used as car parts for the racing cars. That would tie it all together!


It would also create a market for all the junk and keep people participating in crimes 2.0.
zordork [2166192]
I totally agree,, I do not think that the powers that be would add more useless junk to the game for no reason.. I look forward to seeing their plans for this
Falconer_ [2948677]
I agree

I really like the new Crimes mechanism, it adds variance and a bit of puzzle solving

But I really hope the developers give us a way to use the new items, and remove them from circulation, or their price continue to drop, and there would be no excitement in finding them