Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission

Started by Nimona [2176698] on in Questions & Answers.

7 replies · 88 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
Nimona [2176698]
So I have a mission to "Defeat 'so-and-so' after 8 turns or more in a single attack
I'm not sure how to do this. Tried several times, but I can't figure it out.

Any help please? Thanks.
ChloeChloe [2530354]
Are you currently killing them too quicky?

If so, Let them get back up to full health. Equip a Pillow as a melee weapon, use this for 8 attacks, then rock their world with your usual Primary and Secondary.

Also, Plastic Swords and other really low damage melee weapons work just as well.
Nimona [2176698]
Killing too fast also dying too fast on one attempt. I'll grab a pillow and try again. Maybe a Vicodin to keep be alive.

Thanks
92Dragon [2734217]
That mission can be very annoying if you got target with high strength and speed

You can use steroids to boost your def or dex whichever is your highest stats.

And, if you are balanced or dex built, you can also ask your friend to assist you by throwing smoke so that your enemy has higher chance to miss an attack.
Busta_Chrymes [2859467]
You might want to use a flash grenade, so they don't hit you (or hit you less) while you're pillowing them. If you're really having trouble, you can try it in two attacks. First use a smoke grenade, bring their health down a bit, pillow to stall til the 8th attack and then go at them. If you get them, great. If you lose, med out, switch to flash grenades, and attack again. They should still be under the effects of the smoke grenade, so you can hit him with a flash grenade and drop his speed even more. The opponent will be with even less health, so pillow til 8th attack and then switch to main and hopefully you can one shot him.
Nimona [2176698]
Finished it. Thanks everyone for the help.

I have another mission now where I need to use an item while in jail. How do I put myself in jail?