Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

The Final Score

Started by LunaKimXo [2738137] on in Roleplay.

2 replies · 50 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
6 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
LunaKimXo [2738137]
“One last heist, and we can all get out of this game…”

”That’s what you said about the Jewel store job,
and yet here we f~ken are. Boss, you’re a mad
Woman, but at the same time, you’re losing edge.
you can’t give this sh~t up. I know it, you know it,
everyone else knows it. Come on”

”are you fu~ You know I’ve done right by you lot…
I helped you all when you were at your lowest, but…
I'm being serious… I’m 40 goddamn 6, and I’m still
doing… this~ this sh~t”

”yeah… but you don’t wanna Quit. That’s the problem”

”I do. I’m dead serious, I’ve gone through enough death in
my life to know that this is it. One last, final heist, and
everything is done. I can finally retire from this… get a company
or something. Something legit”

”yeah… good luck to that. But what about us?”

”you’ll be fine. If you lot wanna keep this up, you do what
you wanna do. But. Kadley. If you’ve got a right mind…
you’d give this sh~t up after this heist. Got it?”

”Yeah, Q, I read ya”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i’mna be running 2 characters for this rp. Vantella and Qani.

{I’ll edit this later to have the character template}

this RP is a build off of my rp that never took off, the bank heist. And to the user ConvictBaby, you’re welcome. Cause Ik you’ve been wanting me to make this for the past, almost few weeks now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Name:
Age:
Desc: {photo optional}

Weapons:
Plan A gun: {suppressed handgun or SMG}
Plan B gun: {Rifle or LMG or something.
Convict. You’re only limited to handguns
and SMGs. Low weight weapons, basically.
the rest of you, you’re fine depending on the
gun choice and build of your character}

Backstory:
Convict_Baby [2829146]
(Fair enough, I just thought it would be funny to see a toddler pull a shotgun out of his a-- and rob you with it.)

Mark "Convict" Baby walked into the room, waited for a bit to wait for them to stop... whatever they were doing, and then babbled at both of them. He wasn't sure why they even picked him up, but he was getting impatient. He wanted to rob someone, now.