Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

All medals

Started by Cat2001 [852997] on in Achievements.

1 replies · 196 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
14
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
Cat2001 [852997]
Today I earned the tycoon medal (thanks to lots of borrowed billions).
That means I now have all medals - old style.
I have been looking forward to this since I started playing this game years ago.
And now I'm not even happy with it.
I am #12 now in the hof for awards, but that is only because many people already migrated to crimes 2.0.
Soon I'll migrate myself and lose 5 merits because of it.