Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missed Orientation

Started by DeeAndra [2857454] on in Questions & Answers.

19 replies · 531 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
14
Likes on archived posts
17
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100
DeeAndra [2857454]
Easy question I’m sure, but I was recently invited to the Torn City Fight Club, but I missed the first day and just want to know if anyone else who was there could tell me if there are any etiquette or rules I should know so I don’t look like a big dummy at the second meeting

Much appreciated
Orange_Walrus [2601735]
Looks like the news are spreading, ever since people unlocked the fountain and got the rng event that causes the invitation to be sent out it's been a hassle to keep my spot in the furniture store (+100% fist damage OP af in FC), even though I have 160k/120k end/int I'm being taxxed 5mil a day from my director to keep the spot.
Camellia [2758196]
I thought they meant the fright club, halloween is still a few months away but it doesn't hurt getting those spooky supplies stocked up early.
FlyAgaric [2605415]
Which gym is the Prototype machine found in, that is one of the results of using the Press Pass for 25 JP in a 10* Television Company?

Text: Your press pass grants you exclusive access to try a new prototype machine in the gym. After you use the machine, you feel invigorated and barely tired at all.
Reward: +0.25% to a random fighting stat.
Example: If it selected a stat that was currently at exactly 2 billion, you would gain another 5 million to it. Players also refer to this as a "Mini-SE", because it adds a % and becomes more valuable as your stats become higher.


Could this Prototype machine be in the Fight Club gym that some players have access to?