Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

(closed)

Started by Sif [2746266] on in Attacking.

150 replies · 2.3k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 151 / 151 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
151
Discussion span
→
Authority score
48 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
60 / 100
Engagement score
82 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Mentioned in this thread

Player 2995199 [2995199] ×1 Katfish [3048777] ×1 Prettyepicfella [3067894] ×1 Jenderal [3069596] ×1

Sif [2746266]
Welcome visitor!
[image: hitwebcounter.com]

I am currently


[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]CLICK HERE TO ATTACK[/background]




900+ separate payments sent in the last month! Thank you everyone for your help!

Lose to me and get paid! I’m trying to get a ton of losses so this will be up for a while.

If I'm in Torn click the link to attack me and lose. I will send money as soon as I'm online.


It's very easy for me to miss single or miscount spread out hits so it's crucial you send me a chat of losses total you’ve done.

I will do giveaways to random players who have used my service, commented and liked this thread. Winner chosen by a random number generator.


***GIVEAWAY ACTIVE: FINISHES ACHIEVED! $1,000,000 TO A RANDOM PERSON IN THIS THREAD***

Planned giveaways: 5k defends, 7.5k defends, 10k defends.
1,000 finishing hit milestones with each type. (Heavy artillery/ machine guns/ rifles/ SMG/ Slashing/ Clubbing/ Mechanical/ Shotguns/ Pistols/ Temporary/ Piercing/ Hand to hand

Giveaway winners: Katfish[3048777], Prettyepicfella [3067894], Jenderal [3069596], Yukals [2995199], TeaJay08 [2969205]

Mentions: Jenderal [3069596] · Katfish [3048777] · Prettyepicfella [3067894] · Yukals [2995199]