Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Opening new tabs

Started by Tramadol [1907489] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 109 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
35 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100

Most-liked replies

Tramadol [1907489]
This has been an ongoing going problem for some time now. When I click on a persons name it will open a new tab. But I can click away 100s of times on anything else like companies, factions ect and it doesn’t open up a new tab. This happens on my 2 laptops and my mobile phone (iPhone 12 pro) I have tried to use other browsers on all devices including deleting and reinstalling browsers but still the same
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I believe this was done with the war boxes and chain panel, but it is inconsistent with other areas of Torn. We can turn off Open in new tab as the default behavior in all affected areas of the faction page.

I will pass this along to Sergey.

Thanks!