Does the currently released 2 nerve crime searching for cash get harder the further down the list you go? Like in the old system when shoplifting mints was easier than a rolex?
Even with the probability percentages of success is there a hidden value to searching? The fountain being unlocked at level 75 must make it harder to search for stuff than the subway Even if your success chance % is very high?
Before Crime Experience and Crime Success Rate were hidden and they had fixed values per subcrime.
On the contrast, Crime 2.0 introduced explicit but dynamic Crime Level and Crime Success Factor based on daytime(or date) and other merits.
Crime experience is still hidden, crime skill is something else
Okay so in other words the fountain success rate is at say 80% and the search the trash is at 80% as well they are the same difficulty essentially and there is no other hidden factor ?
i have noticed i get less % on subway crimes now at lvl 65+ than before, where as if do the cemetery i get more % so maybe the skill level increases with the higher level crimes?
Success % is the same for everyone in Torn, you probably only logged in when the number of people online was less (this determines success % in search the subway crime).
could be that, tbh, not studied it in intricate detail
We require further analysis!
No clue but I love the new system either way!
This is from Ched:
Like before, your hidden Crime Experience determines your success chances in each crime, but only up to a point. Crime Skill then further increases your success chance, as you specialize into that crime.
Crime experience is just for migration purpose as I understand.
I agree. Iz gud.
I think that Crime experience is still in play, partly because that quote says it is and if for no other reason than it determines (or is part of) determining your NNB (which is now unlimited in 2.0).
Crime Experience appears to be a baseline figure in crime success calculations which is modified by Crime Skill in whatever branch of crime you're currently criminalling.
I'd guesstimate that the hidden Crime Experience still plays a role in the succes rate of all crimes, albeit a smaller one.
If for example the success rate of searching the subway is shown at 50%, your Crime Experience (and Crime merits & faction crime perks) increase this to 60% in the background.
Atleast I have the feeling that I am succesfull in crimes slightly more often than the shown succes percentage would indicate. Though that is ofcourse subjective.
When low tide :(
You haven't got the facilities for that , big man
It’s like how crime success was capped at 45nnb in 1.0 it’s like Rosie with 105nnb will still have the same success rate as someone much lower with the same skill, and a lower success rate than someone with less nnb but higher skill.
I know but I have to take a huge dump...that's why I need to know when low tide is.
Check what rosie's % is on the tides and compare