lI've been racing for few days and I'm on Class D now. My question is should I spend all my racing point on each class? Or save it for next class. And what's the best car for each class.currently using Toyota MR2
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Lightor [2215463] Officer
· 4 likes ·
Rogue bumped it already but just in case here
Save points. Read the Racing FAQ by Baldr in the racing forum, he explains why.
For some reason my copy link stuff isn't working, I'll go bump that thread back to the top.
Edit - Lightor linked it in next post thanks
For some reason my copy link stuff isn't working, I'll go bump that thread back to the top.
Edit - Lightor linked it in next post thanks
Rogue bumped it already but just in case here
Mentions: TORN Racing FAQ - Baldr
save the most y can till class A, means has soon has you making to the top3 in oficial points you can stop upgrading and save for class A.