I've just realized today that my star is the wrong color and it says donator rather than subscriber, though the donation page shows I have a currently active subscription.
I'm not sure if it switched when my subscription renewed and I hadn't noticed until now or if it's happened since then. I double checked that it wasn't a sitewide style change or caused by an extension before making this as I can still see subscriber stars on other profiles and this persists with different browsers. I thought it would be prudent to make this report before the end of the month.
11:33:34 - 14/06/23 You received 372 days donatorship and 900x points for your 48.50 USD ($48.50) annual PayPal subscription
I can provide the PayPal transaction ID if necessary, which appears to have gone through successfully on my end.
I'm not sure if it switched when my subscription renewed and I hadn't noticed until now or if it's happened since then. I double checked that it wasn't a sitewide style change or caused by an extension before making this as I can still see subscriber stars on other profiles and this persists with different browsers. I thought it would be prudent to make this report before the end of the month.
11:33:34 - 14/06/23 You received 372 days donatorship and 900x points for your 48.50 USD ($48.50) annual PayPal subscription
I can provide the PayPal transaction ID if necessary, which appears to have gone through successfully on my end.