Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Closed

Started by HughG_Rection [711343] on in Attacking.

55 replies · 1.6k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 56 / 56 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
56
Discussion span
→
Authority score
47 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
74 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

HughG_Rection [711343]
Will pay out as soon as I see the events if I’m online. if im offline i will pay you next time im on. no need to message me unless I don’t pay you for 24 hours. Paying 650k per escape



*Please leave a rating / review*
*Prefer Multiple attacks*
Old thread: 70+ positive reviews

only buying up to the 1000 mark. Please check escape stats before attacking

Mentions: R 70+ Not buying