As I embark upon my fourth endeavor in establishing a multi-faceted empire, I am compelled to acknowledge the unmistakable detriment it has inflicted upon my overall health and welfare. The profound realization that this unsustainable lifestyle has reached its zenith propels me towards a resolute desire for change. It is with an unwavering sense of purpose that I implore you, my esteemed executor, to discern the necessary steps to be taken in order to extricate myself from this pernicious cycle.
About this thread
Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 24
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 35 / 100
- Story score
- 58 / 100
- Engagement score
- 67 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- CrashCoredump [1359983]
· 10 likes ·
you smellin' burnt toast, m8? - bogie [148747] Admin
· 3 likes ·
Multi is right.
you smellin' burnt toast, m8?
You better quit listening to Tool while you're ahead bro
Send me your stuff before you're in fed for multis
Having been bestowed with the singular honor of being the inaugural entity to recognize and validate my very existence, I am compelled by a profound sense of gratitude to relinquish unto you the entirety of my esteemed assortment of online digital commodities. While the extent of its magnitude may be modest, I fervently aspire that this humble contribution shall serve as a catalyst in ameliorating your circumstances.
Chedburn, your ingenuity and expertise in game design have culminated in the development of an exceptional game. I find immense admiration for the intricacies and thoughtfulness you have poured into its creation. It has undeniably captivated my attention, to the extent that I am compelled to express my profound appreciation.
On the other hand, Bogie, your actions and demeanor have left much to be desired. Regrettably, your conduct reflects a dearth of compassion and empathy, rendering you an individual of questionable character. In light of this, I can only hope that the future holds a measure of self-reflection and personal growth, leading to a more fulfilling and compassionate existence for you.
On the other hand, Bogie, your actions and demeanor have left much to be desired. Regrettably, your conduct reflects a dearth of compassion and empathy, rendering you an individual of questionable character. In light of this, I can only hope that the future holds a measure of self-reflection and personal growth, leading to a more fulfilling and compassionate existence for you.
imagine if op spent all that effort on getting good instead of writing paragraphs of nothing
Green leaf and already has a problem with bogie, this isn’t going to end well.
YACT.
Yet Another ChatGPT Thread. Lame.
Yet Another ChatGPT Thread. Lame.
What did you expect from Bots?
I think he said you can have his stuffs?
Is this what happens when you get hy on potenuse?
Scary stuff. Stay out of school, kids!
Scary stuff. Stay out of school, kids!
pretty sure school is where the potenuse comes from that people get hy on
What a let down of a title.
Yeaaaah AI writing detector calling you out for your lazy prompt-writing bro
how the f**k bot hunter didn't catch this shit smdh